Friday, 7 May 2010

Right at the borderline


As we approach the weekend, I can't believe how quickly this week has gone, and yet...and yet...I find that days can move slow as treacle when they're moving towards something...

Last night I had a very weird dream, one I've been with all day and the more I think about the images in it the more I can see it is a total combination of 3 real events in my life. These events are spaced out over the distance of 9 years but they have one thing in common: each of the them took place at the beginning of an important relationship in my life; each of the events in fact, are what began the relationships. Each is what initially shocked me out of everyday awareness and made me realise oh, wow....

Perhaps this is change. Something in my unconscious is ready for change. I can feel it. And I haven't felt this way in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment