'Full of such sensual detail that to read it is to breathe it in.'
- Jo Shapcott [review, Greyhound Night Service]

To be alone


Heading into another weekend and I'm here at my desk briefly before I'm gone, up into the hills around here for a long walk. The day is sunny, the day holds all the possibilities in the world. It's colourful like this garden I walk through many times each week. It's the beauty of feeling my own edges in the world, my singular-ness, whether it be walking through green fields on my own or moving within the crush of a crowd. I found this lovely link this morning while reading the news on line. Kernels of truth and inspiration.

How to Be Alone

Comments

  1. I love the How to Be Alone video. It was inspiring. I miss you, hottie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment