'Full of such sensual detail that to read it is to breathe it in.'
- Jo Shapcott [review, Greyhound Night Service]

He's the pauper of the surf, the jester of Tortuga...


Before I say anything, if you haven't already seen this video, it's a must before reading further.

So I went to a Halloween party on Saturday as Michael Bolton being Jack Sparrow. Complicated it may sound, but not so. Just hilarious fun to dress up. Here's a close-up of my beard-moustache ensemble that took two hours of individually gluing hair to do (but worth it!).

Remarkable Things this week...

1. Jack Sparrow and I are now like spirit-brothers.
2. Great feedback on my PhD poems from my lovely supervisor.
3. Bright yellow leaves falling like confetti on my morning walk.
4. Dark hours before it's even time for dinner.

Happy Day of the Dead / Samhain / Celtic New Year!

Comments

  1. What a lovely surprise to find your comment on my blog -- which of course required a visit over to your space here, full of bright photos, gratitudes and, omg, that Michael Bolton video! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to hear from you. I keep checking into your blog and all the multimedia wonderment that you create!

    xZZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment